Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pictures To Enjoy!

Now that I have my camera up and going again, I wanted to share some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

As a matter of prayer (and GOD IS answering your prayers!!!), please pray that Vanya and I get everything done in time for our scheduled flight on Nov. 9th. It is going to be very tight....down to the wire! Thank you!
This picture was taken right after our court date on October 22, when the court gave permission for our adoption.  Vanya's precious orphanage director is on the left and the inspector is on the right.

Edik and I.  We've spent a lot of time together and have many good memories.  Edik is like a brother to Vanya and will probably be the one most affected by Vanya's departure.  Please pray for his salvation.


Vanya with his sweet friend, Zhenya, who said she loves him as a brother in Christ.  I enjoyed making banana bread with Zhenya.  She is a strong believer and says that she likes to sing in church.


Vanya, me, Rach, and Edik in the background.  Most of my days have been spent with these 
guys and I have to say that I love them all!


Bowling night!  First time for Dima (to my left) and Edik!  I told them if they taught me kick boxing, I would teach them bowling!  They did great.....was an awesome memory!


Me and my absolute favorite 16 year old in the whole world!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good deed! We also help orphans, their families and the community in Ukraine, where the economic situation is very difficult right now. Simply by going to our site and learning more about our ministries, you will help Ukrainian orphans.
    https://hopenowusa.org

    ReplyDelete